For the CPG sector, the transition to subscription products is still in early stages. This means there is pressure to build direct relationships with customers now — before the competition does.
Most reporting on CPG subscriptions has focused on box subscriptions. What’s missing is a broader analysis of consumer attitudes toward subscription services as a whole, and where CPG fits into that landscape.
To help fill this knowledge gap, Zuora partnered with Deloitte Digital to conduct an international survey of 6,000+ consumers to investigate trends in consumer attitudes toward CPG.
Report highlights include:
- The growing popularity of CPG subscriptions — and the category leader(s)
- What drives CPG subscription decision-making
- The future of brand loyalty
- CPG’s massive cross-selling opportunity
- Optimizing experiences (not just products)
- How CPG businesses can successfully monetize direct-to-consumer relationships