"Implementing a software platform when you're at a high-growth stage, is like switching the engine out of your car when you're going 60MPH down the freeway. Unless you have buy-in from teams working cross-functionally, you're going to be dead in the water.”
- Nitin Buty, Senior Director of Global Services at Zuora
Join us for the fourth webinar in our Growth Webinar Series to learn how Riskalyze aligned project goals and collaborated across functions to deliver on a company-wide software implementation in less than 60 days—and best practices for your own fast, clean, efficient go live.
Riskalyze employees Jeremiah Renfro (VP, Systems Engineering) and Marcel Weiland (Product Manager) will detail core guidelines and strategies for implementing a mission-critical software platform, including.
- Building a clear cross-functional project framework between Services, Operations, IT, and Product.
- Achieving requirement consensus.
- Delivering on key business initiatives while aligning timelines, processes, and resources.
- Distinguishing between project objectives vs business goals.
Watch the webinar now!