Zuora vergrößert Vorsprung im Bereich Subscription Commerce mit neuen Fähigkeiten für Subscription CPQ und mobiler Angebotserstellung
Features new product and pricing configuration engine, support for mobile quoting
Foster City, CA – October 15th, 2014 – Zuora, the subscription commerce, billing and finance leader, today announced at Dreamforce 2014 that it has introduced Subscription CPQ and mobile quoting capabilities to Zuora for Salesforce, their native force.com application.
Businesses Respond to Customer Demand for Unique Subscription Experiences
Today, a growing number of large, established enterprises are pivoting to subscription business models, recognizing the demand among customers for the ease and convenience, continuous value and personalized control of subscriptions over large, one-time purchases. Global enterprises like HP, American Express, Dell, Intuit and Deloitte are transitioning more of their core revenue into recurring revenue streams.
Enterprises making this transformation are increasingly choosing Zuora’s Z-Business and Zuora for Salesforce instead of traditional CPQ solutions to address their unique needs which include:
- The need for infinite flexibility to support the creation of customer-centric pricing offers that include any combination of one time, recurring and usage pricing models
- The need to support customer acquisition and engagement on multiple channels across different stages of the subscription lifecycle
- The need to process complex billing and global collections at scale
- The need to manage the finance and revenue impacts of subscriptions
But while large enterprises know that future growth lies in relationship-centric recurring revenue business models, they face several unique and inherent challenges on the journey to delivering rich subscription experiences for their customers. Some of theses challenges include:
- They have large, existing complex product sets that most “native” subscription businesses don’t have;
- They also typically have a large, diverse customer base with varying needs and requirements;
- They have distributed sales teams that require mobility, operational efficiency and responsiveness to the unique needs of their customers.
Zuora for Salesforce: Helping the World’s Largest Enterprises Build Subscription Experiences
Today, Zuora is announcing powerful new extensions to the existing Zuora for Salesforce feature set that include Subscription CPQ capabilities and mobile quoting capabilities.
Highlights of the new extensions include:
- Product inclusion and exclusion rules designed for enterprises such as traditional software, IoT, PaaS and IaaS businesses that typically have large product sets with complex rules that need to be automatically applied during the quoting process
- Dynamic price calculation rules to enable price adjustments based on unique customer requirements, or the specific product configuration that a customer is choosing
- Mobile subscription quoting that will enable sales teams on the move to quickly and efficiently create and deliver quotes to customers via the Salesforce1 platform at any stage of the subscriber lifecycle on mobile and tablet devices.
These capabilities supplement the existing feature set for Zuora for Salesforce which includes:
- A native force.com subscription quoting application, designed to handle subscription quoting, including mid-term upgrades, downgrades, cancellations and renewals.
- Guided selling capabilities, designed for businesses that have large, complex catalogs and therefore need to guide sales and service professionals to the right products and right add-ons in an intuitive, Amazon-like browsing experience.
- Visibility into key subscription metrics via pre-built subscription reports with insights into renewals, MRR, TCV, DMRR, DTCV, A/R Aging and more.
- The ability to create your own subscription business reports directly in Salesforce.
- Insights into subscriber billing and payment data to enable better customer service and support
- One-click quote-to-cash conversions.
- Out-of-the-box integration with Zuora’s Z-Business application, to manage the downstream complexities of billing, payment collections and revenue recognition.
To date, over 70% of Zuora’s customers including Zendesk, Dell, and Xplornet are extending Salesforce with Zuora’s 100% native force.com application, and over 5.5 billion records have been shared between Zuora and Salesforce since the product was launched.
“We’ve seen incredible success and adoption among large enterprise customers with our Zuora of Salesforce product,” said Guillaume Vives, SVP Product, Zuora. “Our vision of end user ease of use with Guided Selling and the addition of sophisticated Subscription CPQ capabilities such as Dynamic Pricing and Product configuration rules are game changing in the industry and very well received by our customers, and we’re continuing to invest heavily in our native force.com quoting and ordering solution.”
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is the global leader in Relationship Business Management (RBM) solutions, helping companies in every industry transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies alike use Zuora’s multi-tenant cloud platform to launch, scale, and monetize their subscription services. Zuora’s applications work where traditional ERP applications fail: Subscription pricing, quoting, orders, billing, payments, and renewals. Built from the ground up by SaaS industry veterans from salesforce.com, PayPal, and Netsuite, Zuora services innovative customers like Informatica, Tata Communications, Box, Xplornet, Ustream, and Reed Business Information. To learn more about Zuora, please visit zuora.com