Zuora is transforming the Subscription Billing & Revenue Recognition industry. Driving the success of our current ISV ecosystem partners and strategic expansion is a critical focus for our team.
The Senior Partner Manager is responsible for the overall experience and success of Zuora’s ISV partners. The Partner Manager will represent the voice of the partner within Zuora, ensuring that partner needs are taken care of and facilitating, with cross-functional teams, the partner’s value proposition within Zuora. The Partner Manager will also evangelize Zuora’s value proposition within the partner organizations.
● Act as primary operational contact to assigned partners.
● General sales support, training, and onboarding of new partners, including Why Zuora presentations.
● Support partners in their go-to-market activities including business planning, pipeline development, marketing, sales activities.
● Build strong relationships resulting in high levels of engagement with assigned partners.
● Serve as a point of escalation for partner issues.
● Work with assigned partners to have monthly calls and quarterly business reviews.
● Responsible for delivering high levels of partner satisfaction.
● Assist in managing or leading special projects as needed.
● Perform other duties assigned.
● Manage complex contract negotiations.
● Work across marketing, sales, product, and engineering to create a successful GTM strategy
● Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent years of experience desired
● 5+ years’ experience in a sales, account management, or CSM role within a fast-paced SaaS environment.
● Strong customer focus and problem resolution skills.
● Experience working with all levels of an organization.
● Experience in Subscription Billing & Revenue Recognition a plus.
● Knowledge Payments and Tax technologies a plus.
● Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills including the ability to build effective presentations. Public speaking experiences a plus.
● Superior listener and communicator – strong oral, written, and active listening skills a must.
● Self-starter with the ability to work independently within the team role driving team results in diverse, fast paced environments
● Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus, take direction and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
● Ability to travel up to 20-40%
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there’s a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora’s leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Our growth story is only just beginning and our Sales team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are looking for a highly collaborative, outcome-oriented Marketing Operations Manager to help us take on this huge market opportunity.